Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Hi All

Hello. My name is Royal Burnell. I am the owner of Kakutogi-Gumi. Everyone is asking, what is Kakutogi-Gumi. Well, in Japanese, Kakutogi means “Fighting” and Gumi sorta slang for “gang or group”.

What is going to be covered in this blog is the worlds of combat fighting and pro wrestling. The in and outs of both the biz and how they are connected. MMA, Boxing, Sports Entertainment and Pro-Wrestling. What sparked my interest in making this blog is the disdain I see from MMA fans for Pro-wrestling fans regardless of the reasons why pro-wrestling fans are tuning into MMA in the first place. Likewise, I’ve seen several pro-wrestling fans throw up there arms in disgust every time they try to explain why they enjoy pro-wrestling to MMA fans. Through news posts video and commentary here in this blog, I hope to strike up and somewhat germinate honest discussion between the two groups as well as others in the Kakutogi community.

This blog isn’t all about MMA and Pro-Wrestling. I’ll also talk about boxing, wrestling and even the impact kakutogi has on society.

So grab yourself a drink, sit back, relax and enjoy!!

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.