Monday, March 19, 2007

The Oyabun Is Recruiting Pro Wrestling Fans.



Hey all. While I like and write about MMA, I've always been open to other combat sports as well. With time and content restrictions, I just can't get to cover everything on this site. This really bums me out. So, I'm opening the doors to recruit at least one or two people who want to write about pro wrestling. Now, I'm not looking for match results and cut and paste news pieces. I'm looking for what you, the fan have to say about the matches and the news. What's your take on it.

If you are interested, please feel free to contact me at royal.blake@gmail.com If you have any work of your own, go ahead and show a few pieces. We'll get talking.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.